Top Alberta Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour for all ages. We are a family of 5 (3 teen boys). We were the last run of the season and the guides were enthusiastic and patient with all our questions. Rapids were not too wild so a great intro to rafting."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible experience! Highly recommend for people of all ages and those looking for a relaxed adventure in the water. We loved our host, Courtnall! His stories and fun facts kept us all engaged and made for a memorable time. Great group of hard working folks managing this excursion and ensuring a safe ride."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Austin was an awesome guide so very laid back and knowledgeable. Even when I felt stuck he gave ideas and got me up the wall."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this Plant Walk. We learned so much from Matricia about the different plants/trees in the Jasper area. So much knowledge was passed onto us and our hike today we were more aware of everything around us. Matricia was so accommodating and even came to our place to do the walk. We will definitely recommend Warrior Women to our friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Athabasca Falls
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- Sulphur Mountain
- Bow River
- Jasper Discovery Trail
- Heritage Park
- The Hangar Flight Museum
- Fraser River
- Peyto Lake
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Mt. Edith Cavell
- Victoria Glacier
- Medicine Lake
- TELUS Spark
- Spiral Tunnels
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico