Top Alberta Nature and Wildlife Tours
108 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service the driver was awesome. We enjoyed alot. The driver made our trip worth. Discovered new things and the driver was really knowledgeable. Whatever we put questions to him regarding the wildlife over there he gave us all the answers. I really taught alot even."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on tour. Our driver was fun and knowledgeable. He answered all questions with confidence and clearly had good local knowledge. On the boat trip our guides were brilliant at keeping everyone informed and entertained. We chose this tour from a random brochure in a hotel lobby and were thrilled with what we got."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowlegeable and entertaining. Lovely day, sunny and the water was amazing teal color."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! My teenager would like to do it again👍! Horses are pretty good and well trained!"
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing! Tour guides were so helpful, horses are calm and loving. Best experience for all ages in our family!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. From the driver (Ian) who drove us from Calgary, to Lake moraine, lake louise, lake 2 Jack, bow river, ... and Banff and back to Calgary. He was filled with alot of knowledge, friendly, patient , respectful and kind. I hope he will be our driver next time. My child and l enjoyed everything about the trip. We will be back for a trip to Jasper if possible an Alberta wide tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Moraine Lake
- TELUS Spark
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- West Edmonton Mall
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Columbia Icefield
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff National Park
- Takakkaw Falls
- Mount Assiniboine
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Miette Hot Springs
- Calaway Park
- Calgary Tower
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Victoria Glacier
- The Hangar Flight Museum
- Medicine Lake
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico