Top Alberta Seasonal & Special Occasions
23 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Suited up and took fantastic pictures! Had a variety of weather but worth the trip to Edith Cavelle. Informative discussion on the history of Jasper. Flexible about route and convenient hotel pick up."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "We had Spencer as our tour guide he was amazing. Very funny, enjoyable and made great conversation with everybody."
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible experience! Highly recommend for people of all ages and those looking for a relaxed adventure in the water. We loved our host, Courtnall! His stories and fun facts kept us all engaged and made for a memorable time. Great group of hard working folks managing this excursion and ensuring a safe ride."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kendra was very conscious of our hiking abilities and maintained a safe and informative experience for all members of the group."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was very friendly and accommodating, captured our once in a lifetime moment, thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico