Top Austrian Alps Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
Sort by: Featured
Guarantee entry to Europe’s highest zoo by booking your entry ticket to Alpenzoo Innsbruck in advance. As well as admiring more than 2,000 animals in spacious enclosures, you’ll enjoy a round-trip journey on the Hungerburgbahn, a modern funicular that reveals panoramic views of the Alps and Tyrol’s capital city. Plus, your all-day package allows you to visit the zoo at a time convenient for you.
The composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in Salzburg in 1756, and his birthplace is today a museum. Save vacation time by advance-purchasing admission for a day that fits your schedule. Then, explore the rooms where Mozart’s family lived to trace his story and see their possessions. See Mozart’s own violin, piano, and clavichord; view original family letters and portraits, and absorb the historical atmosphere, all at your own pace.
Book ahead to visit Innsbruck’s Audioversum, the city’s renowned science center and interactive museum. You’ll explore the senses of wondering and listening as you browse collections of multimedia exhibits and temporary exhibitions. Fascinating for all the family, the museum opens up your mind to experiment with new ways of listening.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Austrian Alps?
The best Kid-Friendly in Austrian Alps according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Austrian Alps are taking additional safety precautions?
These Austrian Alps experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Salzburg Zoo
- Styrian Armory (Landeszeughaus)
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl)
- Graz Main Square (Hauptplatz)
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)
- Imperial Palace (Hofburg)
- Hungerburg Railway (Hungerburgbahn)
- Graz Old Town (Grazer Altstadt)
- Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Tratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Court Church (Hofkirche)
- Graz City Hall (Grazer Rathaus)
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten)
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia