Top Banff Food & Drink
12 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowlegeable and entertaining. Lovely day, sunny and the water was amazing teal color."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Lake Minnewanka
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Banff National Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Peyto Lake
- Takakkaw Falls
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Yoho National Park
- Bow Lake
- Sulphur Mountain
- Stanley Glacier
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Bow Falls
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Victoria Glacier