Top Banff Nature Parks
10 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowlegeable and entertaining. Lovely day, sunny and the water was amazing teal color."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"