* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Patrick's gags 😁 They were worse than what you used to get on lolly sticks 🤣 No it excellently run and excellent value. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip which I would definitely recommend. The guide was absolutely fabulous and really knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with an excellent driver We would recommend the tour to anyone coming to Belfast You get a real understanding of the history of the area and hopes for the future"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun and a super way to see the city. The lads served us efficiently and the music was on point!"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing tour Thursday. Driver and Tour Guide Stuart was great and had a good sense of humour. Weather wasn't too bad. Lots of scenery. I would recommend this tour. Games of Thrones was added to the tour. Such a big surprise."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to anyone. It was completely customized to our requests and included everything we asked to see. We started in the city of Belfast itself and then drove up the coast road to the Giant’s Causeway. The coast road is absolutely stunning and our guide stopped numerous times for us to take photos—he knows all the great vantage points. He also knows all of the Game of Thrones filming spots. We went to so many places, it’s hard to list them all—Bushmills Distillery in a charming village of the same name, Dunluce Castle, lunch at a traditional Fish ‘N’ Chips cafe, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, Carnlough, Titantic Museum, the Peace Wall, and so much more. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious. He went out of his way to share the beauty of his homeland with us. He has a very comfortable, new Mercedes van with great touring windows. He also surprised us with a toast of sparkling wine! Again, I would recommend this tour to anyone, you’ll be happy you booked it!"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide(finn tours) comfortable modern coach with charging points, and toilet on board. Excellent value for money. Giants causeway is a must visit, get it on your bucket list. Titanic museum was also superb. Can't recommend this tour enough."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- HMS Caroline
- Dunluce Castle
- Belfast Falls Road
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Belfast Customs House
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast City Hall
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Queen's University Belfast
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Crown Liquor Saloon
- Belfast Castle
- Belfast Cruise Port
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Titanic Belfast
- St. Anne's Cathedral
- SS Nomadic
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England