Top Berlin Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
Travel & Transportation Services
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Mountain Bike Tours
Tours by Duration
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Berlin Tours
Sort by: Featured
Berlin is an incredibly bike-friendly city that's easy to navigate on your own! There are plenty of bike lanes, drivers are respectful of cyclists, and you can cycle through the nearly 2mi² Tiergarten for a leisurely, outdoor activity. Our staff are happy to help you with bike maps and point out places of interest that are easily accessible by bicycle. You can hold onto your bike for a few extra days as well! Just let us know when you come to pick it up when you anticipate bringing it back, and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
Get an up close and personal view of the Berlin Wall with this informative and entertaining 4-hour guided bicycle tour along the Wall route. Ride through the Brandenburg Gate, closed for 28 years, along the Berlin Wall Memorial and to the Palace of Tears. Hear the history of the Wall along the way and learn the stories of people who tried to escape to West Berlin.
This amazing bike tour connects the plans of a city to become CO2-neutral with the climate footprint of individuals. Thus, we look into some of the largest sources of greenhouse gas emissions such as aviation, food diets and food waste, the fashion industry, car transport and energy, and discover the actions you as an individual can take to lower these, and the responsibility of a city to enable their citizens to lower their climate footprints as well as of the city in general. The tour is off the beaten track compared to the typical historical city tours of Berlin, so this is a great way to experience the many other amazing areas which Berlin offers. The tour is targeted groups and individuals who have an interest in sustainability, and want to learn more about how cities and individuals interact to protect people and the planet, while experiencing some of the less touristic but amazing areas that Berlin offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Berlin?
The best Bike Rentals in Berlin according to Viator travelers are:
What Bike Rentals in Berlin are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Berlin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Berlin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)
- Missing House
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)
- DDR Museum
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE® Berlin
- Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Berlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten)
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)
- KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia