Top Berlin Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregor was great this weekend! Smart and very knowledgeable! We had a great time learning the history of Berlin and surrounding areas! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Meet Alex with the orange Umbrella outside the subway station. Sounds weird but highly effective. Tour was wonderful. Alex was perfect. He was professional, knowledgeable, funny and was a pleasure to be with. We also tasted many foods. Was great!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous and informative tour with Daphna. She was really knowledgeable about all subjects and the walk covered all interesting sites"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hamburger Bahnhof
- Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)
- Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)
- Potsdam's Gardens
- KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)
- Berlin Dungeon
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Sanssouci Palace
- Marble Palace (Marmorpalais)
- Nineties Berlin: Multimedia Exhibition
- Potsdamer Platz
- New Synagogue
- Treptower Park
- Missing House
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia