Top Berlin Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Berlin Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sightsee and feast on German food at the same time on a 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the River Spree. Begin your evening with a welcome drink and continue the night with included wine and beer. Enjoy a four-course meal of German cuisine, including Swabian potato salad, glazed salmon, and more. While you enjoy your meal, take in the illuminated monuments of the city.
Get an overview of Berlin and its history on this river cruise through the city. Listen to informative commentary via audio guide as you pass landmarks such as the Reichstag, Bellevue Palace, the Berliner Dom, Museum Island and more. This is a great way to see Berlin’s highlights with a limited amount of time.
Discover Sachsenhausen, one of the first concentration camps established by Nazi Germany’s Third Reich, on this guided trip from Berlin. Listen as an expert historian details the facts surrounding the camp’s creation, as well as a timeline of the atrocities that took place there. Today, the site serves as a national memorial to the prisoners who lived and died here, and on your visit you'll explore the various locations inside the camp, like the command headquarters and execution trench, and learn about Germany during the rule of the Third Reich.
Get a sobering look at the Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg Nazi concentration camp during this guided excursion from Berlin. Learn about the more than 200,000 prisoners that passed through the camp’s gates as you tour its barracks, pathology department, ‘appellplatz’ (roll call square), ‘Zellenbau’ (Gestapo prison), and more.
Learn about WWII and the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial during this tour from Berlin. Travel by train and take a tour of the site, once one of the most pivotal concentration camps in Nazi Germany. Discover the camp’s history, see the barracks, infirmary, laboratory and cells, and listen to tales of courage and suffering sensitively told by your guide. Learn about the daily routines and fates of the 200,000 people imprisoned here between 1936 and 1945, and visit the intensely poignant site memorials.
Enjoy a 2.5-hour boat cruise along the River Spree and learn interesting facts about Berlin. Explore the main attractions in the city from the water including the government district, Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, and Museum Island.
Experience Berlin’s past and present on this half-day guided walking tour through the city's Mitte district. Visit landmarks from the city’s Prussian, Imperial, Nazi, Cold War and modern eras, offering insight into the evolution of this fascinating German capital. Stroll along the iconic Berlin Wall and follow Unter den Linden to the Brandenburg Gate. Then check out the rebuilt Reichstag and the Holocaust Memorial and hear the amazing stories of Cold War Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie. Your walking tour of Berlin also includes a complimentary city map and guidebook.
See the best of Berlin from the water on this river cruise along the Spree and Landwehr Canal. Spend 3.5 hours sailing through east and west Berlin and admire the changing skyline of the city from classic to modern. See key landmarks such as Bellevue Palace, the Victory Column, Berlin Central Station, Charlottenburg Palace, and admire the beautiful scenery along the way.
This is a dinner cruise with a difference. While you eat your three-course meal, the chef takes the microphone and keeps you entertained with stories about local ingredients, authentic Berlin dishes, and insights into the history of the German food. Along the way, see beautiful views of the city’s skyline and learn about all sorts of local food specialties such as Berliner meatballs and green eels.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Berlin?
The best Dinner Cruises in Berlin according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Berlin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Berlin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie) Tours & Tickets
- Little Big City Berlin Tours & Tickets
- GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm) Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Berlin Tours & Tickets
- Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke) Tours & Tickets
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald) Tours & Tickets
- Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie) Tours & Tickets
- Tempelhof Airport Tours & Tickets
- Missing House Tours & Tickets
- Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule) Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast) Tours & Tickets
- Gendarmenmarkt Tours & Tickets
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie) Tours & Tickets
- Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Schwules Museum (Gay Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Mauerpark Tours & Tickets
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst Tours & Tickets
- Friedrichshain Tours & Tickets
- German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia