Top Berlin Hop on Hop Off Buses
14 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregor was great this weekend! Smart and very knowledgeable! We had a great time learning the history of Berlin and surrounding areas! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day going around all the historical sites especially check point Charlie well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very hot day and no shade if you sat on the top deck so a hat is absolutely necessary. The information given during the cruise was very good. Snacks and drinks were also available."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Neues Museum (New Museum)
- Soviet War Memorial Tiergarten
- Hackescher Markt
- Brücke Museum
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Missing House
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)
- Sanssouci Palace
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Bröhan Museum
- German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)
- Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Hackesche Höfe
- East Side Gallery
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia