Top Birmingham Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Birmingham Tours
Get up close and personal with an array of aquatic animals, and enjoy a family-friendly day out, when you book tickets to the National SEA LIFE Centre in Birmingham. Inside, you’ll see everything from Gentoo penguins and Asian short-clawed otters to jellyfish, sharks, and poison dart frogs. Explore different habitats, walk through the UK’s first 360° ocean tunnel, and learn more about marine creatures at the aquarium’s supervised touch pool.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Birmingham are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Birmingham are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North West England