Top Activities on the Ground in Brighton
20 results | All Brighton Tours
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience. Carlo was very personable and knowledgable . Would highly recommend, we had great fun and saw parts of Brighton that we didn’t know about ."
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Finding out interesting facts about places you would'nt have thought about.Friendly helpful guide. Started and finished on time"
* A traveler said: "You do get your money worth,3 difference hop on buses and the local blue bus what more can you ask for"
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great time - 2 adults & a teen. We’ve lived in Brighton for 20 years and there were things we’d never noticed. Right level of clues, wear comfortable shoes as it does take about 2 & a half hours as the notes say. Instructions were clear and it all worked well. Really recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services