Top Calgary Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
98 results | All Calgary Tours
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and perfect 1-day tour! Guide is very knowledgeable and courteous, Bus was a small 24-seater, perfect size. Sulphur Mountain Gondola Ride is a must-see, breathtaking 360 views of surrounding mountains: scenery is amazing. Banff downtown is great, and just enough time to walk around and visit. Loved the day!"
* A traveler said: "The instructors were great.the journey was awesome and I'm doing it again they take good care of the horses and they are well trained"
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joey was exceptional, polite, attentive, patient, and a great guy. Excellent experience would definitely recommend. Thank you Joey."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Our trail ride leader was excellent as was the trailing rider. We had a great time. The horses were great. We would recommend it to everyone who wants the experience of doing a trail ride and seeing some awesome country."
* A traveler said: "The representative found me quickly at the baggage carousel and altered our driver to arrive just a few minutes later. Driver was friendly and answered any questions we had about our upcoming vacation."
* A traveler said: "This was a really nice day out seeing what is around Drumheller and the dinosaur fossils at the museum were fantastic. Really great guide and the day was well paced. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. From the driver (Ian) who drove us from Calgary, to Lake moraine, lake louise, lake 2 Jack, bow river, ... and Banff and back to Calgary. He was filled with alot of knowledge, friendly, patient , respectful and kind. I hope he will be our driver next time. My child and l enjoyed everything about the trip. We will be back for a trip to Jasper if possible an Alberta wide tour."
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun didn't want to get off! Would definitely recommend this tour to others visiting Calgary."
* A traveler said: "This rafting trip was amazing and we had a great time! Our tour guide David was awesome and told us some great stories and was a great leader too! I would highly recommend this tour company and rafting experience."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for a friend's visit from Ontario. We had a great time and saw sone amazing scenery. The price was great and we had so much fun we booked a tour for another trek the next day with the same guide. We ended up having the tour guide to ourselves both times which was an added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Eric is our driver and guide tour. He speaks english very well. I recommend this tour. You will see the best 3 lakes in Banff. Me and my sister have a wonderful day and great pictures during our tour.Thank you so much Eric!"
* A traveler said: "Our Canmore Trails and Tales guide, Jacob, was personable and knowledgeable and thoroughly interesting and entertaining. We are looking forward to taking part in another Canmore Trails and Tales tour in the future. We highly recommend Canmore Trails and Tales."