Penarth Tours and Tickets
Just south of Cardiff city center, Penarth has been a popular seaside resort since Victorian times. In summer, particularly, British vacationers and international visitors alike come to experience its pebbly beaches and restored art-deco pier.
Tours and Activities to Experience Penarth
Sort by: Featured
Explore a part of South Wales that many travelers overlook—Penarth—during this local-led, small-group walk. Benefit from their insider insight and learn more about the history of the local area than you could alone, while touring places such as the Cardiff Bay Barrage and Penarth Head Park. Plus, take advantage of your guide’s knowledge and ask for recommendations for the rest of your stay.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book Penarth tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since Penarth can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit Penarth 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to Penarth costs USD 6.99. Guided Penarth tours start around USD 6.99 per person.
What''s the best way to experience Penarth?
The best ways to experience Penarth are:
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre
- Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium)
- Cardiff Castle (Castell Caerdydd)
- Cardiff City Hall (Neuadd y Ddinas)
- National Museum Cardiff
- Bute Park and Arboretum
- Llandaff Cathedral
- Barry Island (Ynys y Barri)
- Caerphilly Castle (Castell Caerffili)
- Tintern Abbey
- Snowdonia National Park