Top Cardiff Tickets & Passes
10 results | All Cardiff Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see all the attractions through the city and love the idea that you can hop on and off when you wish."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time with Gareth. He brought us to very beautiful places. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He told us a lot about the history and culture of the places. We did 2 excursions with him at the end. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Andy was really nice, fun to hike with. It was uphill for the first half of the hike, so be prepared for that! He gave me plenty of time to visit Tintern Abbey after the hike, which was gorgeous. I would recommend this to fit travelers who want some nature in their adventures."
* A traveler said: "Day starts from Cardiff. Around one hour ride to Brecon Beacons. Having your hiking shoes ready to witness the four beautiful waterfalls and for an wonderful walk through the National Park. Loved it to the core."
* A traveler said: "Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Gareth was a wonderful guide telling us all about the history of Wales, its languageand culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyable ride and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cardiff! Us adults enjoyed it as much as the little one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in North West England