Top Central Switzerland Art & Culture
98 results | All Central Switzerland Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "We took the local train to Stans and it was a 5 minute walk to the funicular at the base of the mountain. We then transferred to the enclosed gondola for the rest of the trip up the mountain......very easy and very nice!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Ralph was fantastic! He showed us parts of Lucerne we wouldn't have found on our own. He shared the history of this area with us, interesting facts, and descriptions. Showed us the old town area, explained the changes throughout history, and events that occurred. He was punctual in picking us up. I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Really got a terrific look at the area. Our guide Glenn was very knowledgeable and a great personality."
* A traveler said: "Peter was an informative and entertaining guide. The stop en route to Bern, and en route back to Lucern made it a well paced outing. Seeing the countryside was lovely."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we expected! We have done walking tours in other cities gained so much understanding and this is the same. Our guide was enthusiastic and had great energy!! Best way to learn about culture and history of this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up 15 minutes early and was very professional. The car was clean and he helped with the bags"
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Oscar was terrific! He had all the insider tips for getting on the railway as quickly as possible, so we had the most amount of time to explore the mountaintop. When I asked him a question about something he didn't know offhand, he got an answer for me immediately. Everything was smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Luis was extremely knowledgeable of the visited sites and what we were looking at on our way. Took us to non typical tourist stops which were great!!"
* A traveler said: "This is definitely the very best way to see and enjoy Lucerne. We booked through Viator because of the numerous excellent reviews. We had absolutely no regrets. Only wish we had another day with Loop Tours About a week prior to the tour, Roberto began communication via email and then What'sApp. He was detailed, responsive and so positive. From the moment he met us at the hotel(we were here only participants that day) we knew we were ready for a fun and informative morning. We had planned to meet near the train station, which is extremely easy to find. We were regaled by his knowledge and enthusiasm. Be ready for many onlooker stares...this is a novel venue for a tour. In fact, this is the only "cargo" ebike in town. We definitely saw places tourists never see. From the drive down to the homes of the wealthy to a wonderful chat with a 77 year old gentleman who swims in Lake Lucerne daily, each encounter was unique. And Roberto, what can I say. He is there to make your day complete. Accomdating, knowing lots about the local vendors(the best chocolate shoppe), and an able historian, Roberto is the consummate tour guide. Best of luck on your endeavors and expeditions"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant walk from the City to the Museum. We were there mid week so not too many people around. The Museum was very interesting, and the Chocolate Adventure was most informative and excellent - fully recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience from a local! No issues and we enjoyed the one hour excursion. Received insider information on local restaurants and shopping."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute tour decision but it was an excellent tour and history of the original city of Lucerne. Ralf was an excellent guide and showed us many of the original building which are still in use today and provided insight into the lives of the early owners. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to learn more about Lucerne's history and the lives of the early inhabitants."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Veneto