Top Dublin Food & Drink
124 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Neil, was a great host, entertaining us along the way of this 4 hour adventure. The Jameson tasting was enlightening and we were blown away with the shear size and “experience” of Guinness. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a very knowledgeable guide. Ketty provided important facts and history about culinary history in Dublin and took us to some fabulous places to eat/sample. Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "I great evening out in Dublin. Even though Covid restrictions didn't permit us to go into pubs on the route we thoroughly enjoyed the talk and the interesting sites on the route. I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great food, good times, lots of info on Ireland. Ruairi was fantastic! A menu of where we went would be helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Saturday trip in Dublin was great. Nice weather for this tour. So much to see and visit. At the moment a few stops weren't available due to road work but it didn't matter to us. I would recommend this HOP ON HOP OFF tour."
* A traveler said: "The tasting and explanation was most interesting, and the tour overall was well worth the visit. As a lifelong lover of Scottish single malts, I have been thoroughly converted to Ireland's lovey, light and subtle whiskeys."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I only had 1.5 days in Dublin, so glad I chose this as my main activity. The guide was extremely knowledgable about whiskey and Ireland in general. Highly recommend. It was really cool to go to various pubs and learn their origins as well."
* A traveler said: "Food delish, great presentation, loved travel stories, driving by the parks and sharing the experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience, and a great way to see some of the highlights of Dublin. A great guide with a passion for Dublin and the history of Ireland."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, good guide and driver (Kevin & Teddy), nice program. Especially like the sheep dog demonstration!"
* A traveler said: "Hopon/off buses are best way to see the city and Guinness is amazing plus they ship! Bring rain gear for bus."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our tour. Our guide Mark (and Missy) met us right on time at our first pub. We visited 4 different pubs/restaurants, where we got to try different local-brewed beers and a great variety of seafood dishes caught just feet from where we were sitting. Mark was very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. We got to walk around the harbor area in Howth and learn about its history and what it’s like to live there today. Getting to Howth was very easy on the DART (train) even for someone not from Dublin. The tour starts and ends right at the station so it’s very convenient. There was plenty of food served at all the different places, so nobody left hungry (or thirsty, for that matter). We had a great time and would definitely recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent night of great drinks and conversation with our very knowledgeable and friendly host David. Would highly highly recommend doing this pub crawl to get away from the big tourist traps and enjoy some quality Irish drinks. Thank you David"
* A traveler said: "Our great guide, was well prepared, had his tour thought through based on given insights and expectations. Flexible to change and adjust on the spot and always could compliment a given story with more personal insights. Absolutely worthwhile the time."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was very informative about whiskey. Liked that he paired the whiskey with local cheese and chocolate."
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing that we did in Dublin. The Pub crawl was amazing. We had a fantastic time, made good friends and enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. Told good stories, made plenty of time for questions and even played / sang us some music. Couldn’t have asked for better— thanks David and Joe! Chose black cab tour which was interesting though by the sounds of it our driver was a little quieter and less engaging than some of our fellow travelers’."
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Lots of laughs. The Guide and busdriver are funny and told a lot of history. It was really interesting. Everything was perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Understand the life through the years of time hone by and the present. If I had more time. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was a great tour guide. We went to several great pubs and enjoyed a great dinner of fish and chips. We were on the Norwegian Spirit cruise ship so instead of using an Uber to travel from one pub area to another, we arranged a taxi to take us back to the ship after dinner which worked out fabulously."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience
- Wicklow Mountains
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
- Dublin City Hall
- GAA Museum
- Loughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs)
- Dublin Writers Museum
- The Book of Kells
- Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)
- Malahide Castle and Gardens
- Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- Wicklow Way
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
- Famine Memorial
- Kildare Village
- Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)
- Castletown House
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland