Top Dublin How to Get Around
338 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Lots of laughs. The Guide and busdriver are funny and told a lot of history. It was really interesting. Everything was perfectly"
* A traveler said: "The tour itself is great! It visits excellent locations and many photo opportunities but what makes a tour go from great to amazing is the tour guide and mine was John he was the best! John is knowledgeable, friendly, funny, entertaining and played us great Irish music!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour very much! Plenty of time to explore and amazing sites. Tour guides were truly outstanding, playing songs and signing so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Very good, nice and comfortable bus. Friendly driver. Great day. Plenty of stops, Tasty foods. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Anthony and driver (21/9/2021) were excellent. Anthony is knowledgeable and entertaining. He gives timely advice to manage our expectations which was necessary when time is tight. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful day thanks to Paolo and Kim. Kim is a great guide, very professional and always ready to share her knowledge of Ireland."
* A traveler said: "The Blarney Castle was awesome. We enjoyed Cahir Castle and the tour there. The driver was very knowledgeable and enjoyed hearing the history."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion Tour. very knowledgeable and kind tour guide. especially the impressive last historic city Kilkenny. :)"
* A traveler said: "Food delish, great presentation, loved travel stories, driving by the parks and sharing the experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on the tour. Cillian was very informative and funny. Didn’t even want to hop off because he was that good. Would definitely do another one the next time we go."
* A traveler said: "I great evening out in Dublin. Even though Covid restrictions didn't permit us to go into pubs on the route we thoroughly enjoyed the talk and the interesting sites on the route. I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!!! Incredibly organized and we had such a great tour guide!! It was an action packed day that took us to some of the best site in the country but we also had plenty of time to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "Sean and Thomas were amazing. Very knowledgeable and entertaining! It was a great experience despite the weather"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable! We loved the giants causeways! The hedges were beautiful! We enjoyed the scenery on the way from Dublin!"
* A traveler said: "The Belfast tour was great. Our guide Seamus and driver Joe were incredibly personable, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning facts about 1916 rebellion that I was unaware of or had forgotten. Lorcan our tour guide was friendly, extremely knowledgable and went at a moderate pace that suited everyone. Very little waiting time, but enough to have quick look at literature handed out on arrival. All in all, a very enjoyable and informative experience."
* A traveler said: "Frankie was fantastic. So knowledgeable and personable. He engaged everyone in the group and made sure all our questions were answered. All without notes."
* A traveler said: "We were sbsolutely lucky with the weather, i thought i would have problems walking as i have foot problems but all was good. This was my second tour and for the first i didnt want to leave a commen but On this tour we had Aidan he talked just enough without ending with a headache , friendly guy and genuine"
* A traveler said: "my friends and I had a fantastic day, with the liveliest guide, I thought I was a fan of GOT but Lar… Thank you so much for all."
* A traveler said: "The Neolithic sites in the Boyne Valley are fascinating. The ruins of Fore Abbey are also very special. Our driver/guide also pointed out the exact portion of the Boyne River where the historic Battle of the Boyne took place."
* A traveler said: "The tasting and explanation was most interesting, and the tour overall was well worth the visit. As a lifelong lover of Scottish single malts, I have been thoroughly converted to Ireland's lovey, light and subtle whiskeys."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fum going by train and not stuck in a bus...the tour guide was great. He made sure we knew what we were doing, when to meet , helped us get taxis at end of day...he was great Spending time at the Blarney castle then cork then Cove we felt that we accomplished alot and learned alot."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience, and a great way to see some of the highlights of Dublin. A great guide with a passion for Dublin and the history of Ireland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin
- City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip Including Giant's Causeway from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher, Wild Atlantic Way, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway from Dublin
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland