Top Dublin Tickets & Passes
28 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Frankie was fantastic. So knowledgeable and personable. He engaged everyone in the group and made sure all our questions were answered. All without notes."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and what you wanted to explore later. Drivers that spoke were wonderful. Full of information, and very, very comical. Keep them and pay them well. They really made the bus ride fun. Rate it "A""
* A traveler said: "The Cask Sampling at the end of the Tour was special the social distancing ensured everyone's safety and did not distract from the experience"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and it's exceeded my expectations. Recommended highly. Worth of money, keeping always present my opinion that entrance in church mustn't be charged."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful place. Learn a lot about Irish history. I recommend visiting the EPIC. Very kind & helpful staff"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was seeing the "P.S. I Love You Bridge" and Powerscourt House and gardens. The guide Johnnie was very informative and educational plus he was very witty."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful day thanks to Paolo and Kim. Kim is a great guide, very professional and always ready to share her knowledge of Ireland."
* A traveler said: "The tour itself is great! It visits excellent locations and many photo opportunities but what makes a tour go from great to amazing is the tour guide and mine was John he was the best! John is knowledgeable, friendly, funny, entertaining and played us great Irish music!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and a good guide :) Easy way to see the mountains and some landscape of Ireland, when you are in Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, very helpful! Recommended! We had a really good time and saw many places in one day!"
* A traveler said: "Went to visit the GPO Museum with my husband and granddaughter we thoroughly enjoyed it. The audio handsers made it all so easy to follow along with the short 3D film makes very interesting viewing . With the modern state of the art set up we were very impressed indeed. It was very relaxing and so much information. We enjoyed a lil snack afterwards in the very modern and spotless cafe followed by a lil shopping for some pressies which were very reasonably priced. This trio is great value for money and you could easily pass a few hours away at your leisure. Well done to all ...this venue makes me very proud to be Irish. Go raibh mile maith agat"
* A traveler said: "Laura W was amazing! Very friendly and funny. Really made our trip enjoyable!! Loved the whiskey tasting at the end- Laura W was very knowledgeable about all the different types! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "No comment.nice day out. Nice scenery. Nice people working there. Liked the shopping and nice food. Good service couldn't fault anything just a bit pricey for a short tour."
* A traveler said: "Title says it all. Not all Irish and not just Rock N Roll. This place has everything. Alan was a fantastic tour guide. We had a small group and he was very personable."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the show! The instruments were amazing. We were so happy we got to hear the Irish music. We were also happy we got to see Irish dancing. This is the only place we could find that had any Irish dancing going on. I would definitely recommend this show!"
* A traveler said: "Warren the tour guide was fantastic so knowledgeable pleasant and any questions you asked he answered."
* A traveler said: "Excellent show with talented entertainers. The good was also excellent, and the wait staff was professional. Worth the money and your time!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing that we did in Dublin. The Pub crawl was amazing. We had a fantastic time, made good friends and enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "The dancers and musician were excellent. We were a family group of 10 between ages of 5yrs to 80 yrs and we all enjoyed it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dublin Cruise Port
- Dublin General Post Office (GPO)
- Little Museum of Dublin
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- The Book of Kells
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- SEA LIFE® Bray
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Newbridge House and Farm
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Wicklow Way
- Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)
- Skerries Mills
- Trim Castle
- James Joyce Centre
- O’Connell Bridge
- Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)
- Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland