Top Gdansk On the Water
18 results | All Gdansk Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a good trip with a very friendly guide. A citytour in a kayak- what a good idea and the best way to see the beautyful town without many people. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The boat could not go because of a new bridge being put in. Our guide took us in her car. We did some extended time in New Town looking at Amber. We drove to Westerplatte and had an informative tour. Things ended up going well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
* A traveler said: "Ms Elwira was wonderful! Her knowledge is immense She explains everything in great details We had the best day ever!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and kept us interested for the whole tour. Would highly recommend his tours"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. So good to have someone to guide us through the camp, taking time to answer any questions we had and working with us. He went above and beyond what we expected and made our time there very memorable. Thank you Adam!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name outside terminal. Quick and easy way to get to my hotel hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "We had trouble finding the boat so we ended up waiting at the wrong spot.The Captain called me to make sure we were still coming and waited for us (not everyone would have since we’ve already paid for the tour). Our children (aged 3 and 9) were given life jackets- and even blankets when it has gotten windy. We really enjoyed it- thanks a bunch!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The instructor was really nice and made us feel at ease. We were a group of 6 adults. Before we began, he gave us a detailed yet brief introduction abou that techniques and know-how into kayaking. He provided us with water bottles, life- vests and there were also water-proof bags for those who needed them. I could also keep my bag on a shelf in the container which was then locked securely. The city looked beautiful from the water. It was extremely safe, we followed the instructions carefully and had a great time. He also gave shared interesting information on the way when we stopped as a group. Additional bonus: he took photos which will then be emailed to us all. All in all, highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia