* A traveler said: "Great Kayak Tour. We really enjoyed the tour. The tour guides have been very relaxed and friendly. I would recommend the tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about truffle hunting. Mihael was fun and knowledgeable . The dogs were incredible. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was an unforgettable Tour with such a lovely Tour Guide. The mood was fantastic and we had lots of fun. Thank you Tihana ✨💫🌟"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautifull cave, we did cliff diving! And the people from the kajak are really nice! Very good experience!"
* A traveler said: "Was one of our highlights during holidays in Rovonj! Excellent route and great guide!))) Recommend very much!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Great walk thru the city hitting all the main historical highlights! This tour is heavy in food and wine—come hungry. All good was good but the street fish tacos were a huge hit! This is a tour you should take early in your stay to get a layout of the city!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "We were very excited to try supboarding for the first time. We learned how to do it and went straight to the sea. We loved how we were able to meet yasna she was very helpful and very inspiring to us. We visited a cave, we learned about some animals in the sea it was just an amazing experience. We were thankful for this. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and worth every penny! Great captain/skipper, fun locations for snorkeling and cliff jumping, delicious and HUGE lunch. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon seeing the coastline."
* A traveler said: "Fine Trip, fine skipper. A wonderfull Trip von Rovinj to Vrsar (little Rovinj). Pretty 5 hours with a beatiful sunny day."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Sailed for around an hour until we reached the charming town of Rovinj which is definitely worth a visit. The crew on the boat were extremely friendly, we were all given a free shot of grappa which is pretty rough but as it was a group experience we all loved hating it together. When we returned to the boat after an hour and a half on Rovinj lunch was served to us, mackerel or sausage and chicken with bread and sauerkraut, wine, juice and water. The food wasn’t fantastic (I’d go with the fish) but it wasn’t terrible either and everyone on the boat enjoyed hand feeding seagulls with any leftovers. Second stop was Vrsar which wasn’t as nice as Rovinj but gave the opportunity to swim, although the beach was pretty packed. On the way back to port we were given more grappa and treated to one of the crew playing the accordion. This trip offers real value for money!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia