Top Liverpool Cultural Tours
61 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "Fab! Tony and Smoggie were great fun and such a laugh. Would definately do it again. Was great to hear or the history about the Beatles and Liverpool."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant I loved it me kids loved it the staff were friendly really enjoyed it the history is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "All if but need to be a bit tech minded to fully interact staff very helpful and friendly gift shop and cafe on site"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant tour, fantastic car and guide would highly recommend this tour. The tour was very interesting and the guide was very well informed about alll aspects of the Beatles and their extended families. Learning about how and where the Fab Four grew up was a delight"
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had such a wealth of knowledge about The Beatles and really personalized our tour for us since we were a small group."
* A traveler said: "I loved this part walking tour and part taking buses to see the sites. John Lennon’s childhood home was incredible although if you want to look inside you have to book tickets via The National Trust. The guide was so knowledgeable and lovely. Would highly recommend but be prepared for lots of walking."
* A traveler said: "There can’t be any other guide in Liverpool with such a passion for the Beatles. Ian can recall every date and event of the bands history and he does so with enthusiasm. He is a real professional and his cab is brand new and very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "John was a brilliant guide providing a non stop commentary packed full of interesting facts on this excellent city. Himself a proud Scouser he gave a humorous and well balanced presentation- would thoroughly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Explaining the lyrics of the songs to match the story gave a new twist to them. Driver very informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "I hadn’t ever visited Liverpool before and walking around with Jean was one of the highlights of my stay in this fantastic city. I felt as if I was being shown around by a knowledgeable friend rather than a guide. You will miss a treat if you don’t take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Neil was very accommodating and flexible to fit in with our plans of visiting Liverpool. He gave us a fascinating tour of the beautiful and interesting city enabling us to enjoy ourselves as well as broaden our knowledge. Such attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends and would be keen to book any other tours carried out by this company."
* A traveler said: "I requested this tour on the same day. Tripadvisor very kindly found what tours were available same day and our tour guide Patrick kindly stepped in at last minute notice. It was not his usual tour route but he was still very knowledgeable about the route and happily volunteered to add his normal route to our tour at no extra cost. He was very engaging and entertaining and clearly was passionate about Liverpool and history. It was a great tour and I would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed all of it. We are from the area and it was good to hear about different parts of the city and its origins"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting trip and a lovely comfortable vehicle. Neil was very interesting and informative and it was great value for money."
* A traveler said: "We all really enjoyed our guide Terry’s company and stories. Great way to start a visit to Liverpool"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liverpool Guided Walk in footsteps of Beatles - Free Chidren's places
- Lake District Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Private Beatles Car Tour, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field & childhood homes
- Private 3 hour Beatles Tour of Liverpool by Taxi
- Tour with a local Tour Guide - Blue Badge Guide, 2-hour, half or full day
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England