Top Liverpool Seasonal & Special Occasions
11 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "The Mersey Ferry cruise was really enjoyable and informative. Have a great view of the Liverpool Waterfront and brought into perspective how important the city has been in British history. We did disembark at Birkenhead and Hamilton Square is lovely but really Liverpool has the Star Lines"
* A traveler said: "My son was desperate to go on stadium tour to his favourite English club,we travelled all the way from Glasgow and sean the tour guide was absolutely brilliant answering all my sons questions 😂👍"
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was so informative and enjoyable. I learnt so much and found it really interesting."
* A traveler said: "Guide was brilliant jes a great asset to yous ,explained everything and his singing & banter made the trip"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had such a wealth of knowledge about The Beatles and really personalized our tour for us since we were a small group."
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "OMG!!! This was an absolutely awesome day out. Even though it rained the whole time, the experience was not spoilt by this. Neil has a wicked sense of humor and he enthralled us with historical facts about Wales and the Edwardian era. We visited many historical landmarks and cities. The great Orme, Snowdonia and two aqueducts to name a few of the sites. It was truly enjoyable and I would highly recommend. Even my usually grumpy teenager reported having a good time :-)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England