* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfectly on time holding a card with our name on it. He was very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Claudia was amazing! She took me to all the hidden gems of Milano. We walked through all of the neighborhoods and got to see all of the special sights. Highly recommend if you want to get an intimate look at the complexity of Milan!"
* A traveler said: "One of best tours we took on our month long trip around Europe. Host was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude toward people. Loved learning about local family operation."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was perfect. Just the right amount of information on this short tour. I highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "We had a great bus and train trip through alps with a fun boat ride on the lake. Enjoyed some time shopping at Interlaken."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Piazza Mercanti
- Torba Monastery (Monastero di Torba)
- Villa del Balbianello
- Porta Nuova
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate)
- Piazza Fontana
- Bagni Vecchi Spa (Terme Bagni Vecchi)
- Accademia Carrara
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Mille Miglia Museum (Museo Mille Miglia)
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Da Vinci's Last Supper (Il Cenacolo)
- Milan Duomo
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco)
- Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio (Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Sempione Park (Parco Sempione)
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes