Top Manchester Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Manchester Tours
Book online to visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Manchester’s intu Trafford Centre, and step into a world of family fun amid millions of the iconic building blocks. Perfect for rainy days, the attraction is based indoors and features laser rides, a 4D cinema, and a Manchester MINILAND, all designed for children between the ages of three and 10. After you redeem your booking voucher for your ticket, you can spend as long as you want inside.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Manchester are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England