Top New Orleans Classes & Workshops
17 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "My friend and I spent a few hours handbuilding a tray out of clay with excellent guidance. Instructor was thoughtful and very helpful, taking us from a blank slab to a “almost ready to fire” state. She guided us through selection of glazes and explained the next steps that would happen after we finished our work. About a month later, we received our finished work as promised. Expertly packed, it arrived safely. An enjoyable morning, I hope we can do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was a wonderful instructor. He was able to teach in a way that engaged my 12 year old son. My son loved the class so much, he wants his own chef knife set."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tyler was fun, witty and kept it interesting. Good drinks and local history. We'd do it again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Small but presentation was very well put together. Staff was very sweet and informative would definitely share this place with others."
* A traveler said: "Randy was a GREAT tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We got true crime stories, not urban legends. Randy showed us that true crime really is scarier than ghost stories."
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "What a treasure! Great information on the property and it's history. Lovely grounds and the Dixie cafe was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was a very knowledgeable chef, we had a great experience making jambalaya and bread pudding. I highly recommend this cooking class."
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! We had the best time, and we were even in the air longer than planned because of the weather. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful! He was a local, so he knew everything about NOLA!"
* A traveler said: "Roxana was fantastic! She took us to the best locations and had such great poses for us to try. It was so fun! I can’t wait to see the finished photos. I highly recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "So professional and fun! Had everything chopped and ready. Learned some history about the origin of creole and Cajun cooking and the food was soooo delicious. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great deal with great service, and wonderful food. The brownie dessert is big enough for two people."
* A traveler said: "This was my first rum tasting 😋and it was amazing. I learned so much from the host. He very knowledgeable and he made us feel like we where at home. Book now you want be disappointed"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- National WWII Museum
- Lafayette Square
- Degas House
- Musical Legends Park
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Jackson Square
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Hotel Monteleone
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Lake Pontchartrain
- Laura Plantation
- Napoleon House
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Audubon Park
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia