Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne TV Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
On the Ground
Tickets & Passes
2 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Follow in the footsteps of Detective Chief Inspector Vera Stanhope as you explore the filming locations of the hit TV show, Vera. Take a 4-hour guided coach tour through shooting locations such as Newcastle, Gateshead, North Shields and Whitley Bay. This tour is the only one of its kind and is designed for Vera fans who want to explore the filming locations and scenery from this classic crime show.
This day tour explores the scenic coastal beauty of Northumberland iand includes places such as Amble, Warkworth, Alnmouth and Bamburgh. The tour will take you off the beaten track through the stunning beauty of Northumberland and take you to Hadrians Wall, the northern most frontier of the Roman Empire. Also the tour complements the half day Vera Tour that explores locations in and around Newcastle.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What TV Tours in Newcastle-upon-Tyne are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England