Top North West England Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
Likely To Sell Out
4 results | All North West England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Maximize your time in Liverpool with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise along the Mersey River. Aboard a colorful ‘dazzle ferry,’
Getting to and around the Lake District from Liverpool alone means relying on hire cars, or trains and buses. Skip the effort with a day trip that makes everything smooth and easy, and showcases some of the region’s highlights and under-the-radar sights. Explore Ambleside, hike around Blea Tarn, see Castlerigg Stone Circle, and enjoy an optional Lake Windermere cruise (own cost), all without any worries detracting from the scenery.
Swap the hustle and bustle of central Manchester for a more peaceful sightseeing option—a scenic river cruise on a dutch sightseeing vessel. It’s a great way to see multiple top landmarks without being stuck in the middle of crowds. Glide past Manchester Ship Canal, and access great views of Media City, Old Trafford, the Imperial War Museum, and more.
We will cruise from the city centre to the point where the waters of the River Irwell meet the Ship Canal and onwards to the old docks now reborn as Salford Quays with views of the extraordinary architecture of the Lowry Arts Centre and Imperial War Museum North. You will be with Green Badge Tour Guide describing the history of the city that built up around the waterways. Our boat is full heated, equipped with an onboard licensed bar and two toilets.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in North West England?
The best Water Tours in North West England according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in North West England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North West England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in North West England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North West England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Magical Beatles Museum
- North York Moors National Park
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Chester Zoo
- Anfield Stadium
- People's History Museum
- Comedy Station Comedy Club
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- SEA LIFE® Blackpool
- Science and Industry Museum
- Blackpool Tower Eye
- Bolton Castle
- Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Housesteads Roman Fort (Vercovicium)
- Aysgarth Falls
- Penny Lane
- Aintree Racecourse
- St. Peter’s Church
- Goathland Railway Station
- Old Sarum
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland