Top Stockholm Shore Excursions
65 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "Vasa Museum was very interesting, Gamla Stan was very neat to see. Tour guide Natasha was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tim, our guide, made this tour great! He was informative, entertaining and kept us happy throughout the tour. We had a beautiful day and enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "Great history, city, and food experience. Would do again. The guide was friendly and knowledge. It was a challenge to eat some of the foods but a good way to force yourself to try new things."
* A traveler said: "guide Soma was excellent, although she was not feeling well, she still complete the whole trip with super excellence service. the trip was fun, food was yummy and she was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Wifi is very OK, and air-condition is adjustable per seat. The bus is clean and comfy. There was a clear communication in advance about the problems due to the accident on the road so we were well prepared for the longer trip. We arrived to the airport just in time. I recommend this service!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient and cheap way for me to get to my hotel in the city centre. The bus was spacious and the driver was helpful"
* A traveler said: "Catarina is an amazing and engaging story teller. We were captivated the entire time. The tour was flexible and she answered all of our questions regarding Stockholm. The driver was just as kind as she was. One of the best city tours i ever had."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative for both myself and my teenager. Perfect length and depth of information/ entertainment."
* A traveler said: "I took this 2 hour boat ride to see Stockholm from the water. There was a recording about the sites throughout the boat ride. Many languages were offered."
* A traveler said: "This hop on, hop off tour is a great way to see Stockholm. We especially loved walking through Old Town and hearing the bells ringing. Great information is shared along the way."
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "Angus, Jonathan, and Helan were all great, we have three small children, 5, 3, and 1, and they helped us to make sure we had safety seats for them all which in itself was amazing. But the tour itself was wonderful they knew a ton about Vikings and rune stones, hard to get more from a 3 hour tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour says private and it is. The two of us were picked up near our Airbnb by a car, the driver was a friend of the tour guide who we met outside Stockholm. Got to see countryside and Viking runes with the guide giving us info about the runes and Viking history. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Of course, Stockholm is a city that must be explored by foot but, this tour is a great way to get your bearings of the beautiful city in a short amount of time and when you can't be on your feet for a full day. Our guide, Äsä, is a history professor, and she had our full attention, including our 13 year old daughter, as soon as we got into her car. She has a wonderful gift of storytelling and making history come alive, both in the Vasa Museum and while touring Gamla Stan on foot. We learned so much about Swedish customs and culture as well as politics and history. While most visitors to the Vasa Museum had audio guides or read the descriptions beside each display, we were the envy of other visitors with our own private guide and commentary. Äsä is a wealth of information and really passionate about sharing her knowledge. Our tour extended well over one hour and we really appreciated the time she spent with us. I highly recommend Äsä and this tour."
Small group Swedish History Day Trip to the countryside, UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE Candiade area Markim-Orkesta from Stockholm
* A traveler said: "This was nice, relaxing, and educational! We had a good time as family, and our guide Quentin was very accommodating and knowledgeable. We learned new things, and saw interesting places. There is a lunch stop at your own cost, at town of Sigtuna."
* A traveler said: "Very Knowledgeable guide! Angus showed us many sites, the churches and their history, the religion history and the stones! The rune were very interesting and the stories they told behind them which you would not be able to decipher on your own. Angus allowed us to ask many questions and he even answered personal questions about his living in the area for 6 generations. If you are interested in this area, this is a very good tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriel was the best possible guide. He met all our needs and was very accommodating and helpful since I had mobility issues. He arrived promptly to pick us up and was vey attentive. He was very informative and a very personable friendly fellow. He made the tour time with him very enjoyable and relaxed. Very Highly recommend him ."
* A traveler said: "You should surely consider this guided tour led by Magnus, he's well informed about the details of the palace and guides you really well. He takes the time to explain the stories and past legends about the place! He's an excellent photographer and was kind enough to take our pictures at all the pretty sights around the palace. He also shares insights about Stockholm city while driving through to the palace, this tour is highly recommended for families wanting to see the palace with an insightful guide! - Murali Rajendran"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Nordic Food Walk Stockholm
- Private Stockholm City Tour by VIP car Vasa and Skansen museum
- Viking History Small Group Tour from Stockholm: Half Day Including Sigtuna
- Viking History Small Group Trip from Stockholm Including the Runic Kingdom: Short Day
- Private Tour: Viking History Trip from Stockholm Including The Runic Kingdom
- ABBA The Museum
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Stockholm National Museum
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Waldemarsudde Museum
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Skansen Museum
- Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Stockholm Cruise Ports
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany