Tallinn has so much to see and do that getting the maximum from three days in the city requires careful planning. From discovering its Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site to exploring farther afield, here’s our take on spending 72 hours in the Estonian capital.
Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
Vabaduse väljak, Tallinn, Estonia, 10146
Located in Tallinn's old town, Freedom Square is bound by St. John's Church, Kaarli Boulevard and the Victory Column commemorating the Estonian War of Independence.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)?
What else should I know about attractions in Tallinn?
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)
- Tallinn Legends
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Dome Church
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kadriorg Park
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Estonian Open Air Museum