Top Tallinn Food & Drink
33 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "Lea was our guide and she did an excellent job of explaining the culture and historical highlights of Tallinn. We had three tasting stops and then a beautiful bike ride through the city. Our group of 4 all enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We believe you learn a country's culture by the food. And this is a good tour. Our guide was very noce and took us to a fee places to try local food (tapas style) and some drinks (schnapps and wine). Not a full meal but will recomend it completely. make sure you visit your favorite place prior."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent. Our guide was enthusiastic about showing us around her city, even though it was raining. We would definitely recommend this tour. Much cheaper than through the cruise line."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful daytrip which turned out to be a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and Lahemaa National Park was beautiful. We can certainly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Good tour, wandering around Tallinn with Kat. The old town is relatively small, so easy to negative. The tour only lasted 2hrs as there was only two of us, we didn’t complain because some tours are just too long, this was ideal."
* A traveler said: "Aloyna (I’m not sure if I spelled this correctly) was a great guide. She drive us around and showed us the major sites and then we enjoyed a great beer tasting and charcuterie platter. The second half of the tour was quite an adventure with a downpour of rain but we still enjoyed our time and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous informative day and our guide knew her stuff! We had plenty of time to see all that was needed to get an understanding of tallinn. A must see place. There are lots and lots of toursts. However pur tour was private and we were able to hear and move around quickly. Cant believe we did what we did in 3 hours"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this experience. If you want to learn about Estonian (and some Latvian) craft beers while tasting many options without going out to the clubs or participating in a busy pub crawl, this is the best option. We were able to have a conversation with our host and actually sit and savor the beer and the experience. Our activity started at 6:30PM, so we were not out late. And he even gave us a bottle of our favorite each to take and enjoy in a beautiful nearby park. We would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dimitri met us in the Old Town square and led us to our own reserved table at a local restaurant. He brought six different beers to taste along with a vast amount of knowledge of Tallinn and their beer industry. He graciously indulged us in our million questions we had about the history of his country, politics, culture and his thoughts on Estonia as a whole. He was wonderful and we couldn't recommend him more highly. Take this tour if you are a beer lover!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour! so beautiful at Lahemaa National Park. The guide was very friendly and offered to take pics for the group, as well as squeezing in a few extra stops to see an ancient cemetery and some lovely waterfalls"
* A traveler said: "We were 10 friends doing this 5 hours tour and everyone was very satisfied. The tour it selves gives a good overview of Tallinn and it's surroundings. A nice minibus and very smooth driver, did set the scene. A guided tour is never better than the guide. Our guide Kristina was just fantastic! She made the tour a pleasant trip into culture, history, tips and tricks and not least beautiful places. She is very knowledgeable, listening, pleasant, with a lot of humor and good stories. We really enjoyed her guiding and company and we believe she did enjoyed doing it. Very satisfied and mostly recommendable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Tallinn Legends
- Olde Hansa
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Dome Church
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Tallinn City Wall
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Kadriorg Park
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany