Top Tokyo Art & Culture
483 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to get a closer look at the National Icon. The tour was what we expected, the guide was friendly and helpful. We would do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "the guide was well informed and spoke very good english. We had a tour of nice shops and businesses with traditions older than 100 years and tasted some really tasty traditional japanese bites, which were included in the ticket price. A friday well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sumiko did a wonderful job of introducing us to Tokyo, she guided us passed the major sites and instructed us in the proper procedures at the shrines and temples as well as at the Ginza shopping areas. She provided background information and was pleasant and engaging throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a lovely young man who took great care of us! English was great. Information great. Will be sure To use viator again"
* A traveler said: "This was great fun and a great way to see Tokyo when we first arrived in the city John our guide was really helpful - thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Had a great walk looking at line and reflection as well as architecture.Enjoyed the hidden spots and took some great shots. Lots of advise given along the way. A fun walk whilst learning new things."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our day in Kamakura. Highly recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour to indulge your in all of your senses. The experience was memorable and I would do it again. Bucket List *"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture