* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very nice and very fun . It was lovely and very interesting especially story of Canada ."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Grousse mountain...we get a mind blowing views from top of the mountain. Sky ride was super excited to us . We did Capillano bridge with a little scary...it was superb place as well..."
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour conducted by Rafael. I didn't expect the speedboat to be so much fun and relaxing at the same time. Rafael had a lot of great knowledge and insights about Vancouver and gave great recommendations on things to do when I come back!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Burchard garden was the best. Our tour guide Ien was very helpful and funny. He made our tour more fun and interesting to learn."
* A traveler said: "Great service and hospitality from each staff member and we were allowed to store our bags there for the duration of our excursions."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Well worth it! The Tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly! I highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in going to Whistler from Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Vancouver
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Cleveland Dam
- English Bay
- Brockton Point
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Prospect Point
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Harrison River
- Cypress Mountain
- Bowen Island
- Downtown Vancouver
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- FlyOver Canada
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Salt Spring Island
- Stanley Park
- Granville Island
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Robson Street
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Grouse Mountain