Top Vilnius Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
5 results | All Vilnius Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn the ancient art of traditional Lithuanian bread baking in this 1.5-hour class. While on vacation in Trakai, go in-depth in the culinary culture by learning how the ancient methods came to be. You'll learn firsthand from a local baker and utilize the historic kitchen at the ethnographic farmstead. Walk away with a loaf of bread that you made, a perfect souvenir of your travels.
Be welcomed into the home of a local and get hands-on experience preparing traditional Lithuanian cuisine with this cooking class in Vilnius. Choose a lunch or dinner experience to suit you and avoid hidden costs with all ingredients included in the price. Afterwards, sit down with your host to enjoy what you’ve cooked and take the opportunity to chat about all things Lithuanian.
A private dinner in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a feeling of being at home far away from home. You'll be served with delicious food that is healthy, nutritionally focused and seasonal. Together with you, we will enjoy a sit-down dinner with a starter, one first course, one-second course, and a delicious dessert. Our menu is inspired by our families’ Lithuanian cooking traditions, with a touch of modern cuisine.
Taking safety measures
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
We want you not only see the objects, but feel the local atmosphere through the local food. You will get a hands-on training from a professional local chief that will be very east repeated at home.
A private cooking class in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a closer look at Lithuanian traditional cuisine. We‘ll cook together Lithuanian dishes using old traditional recipes and afterwards will enjoy the food you just learned how to make. Cooking class is held in our cozy home environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Vilnius?
What Classes & Workshops in Vilnius are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vilnius experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Vilnius are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Subacius Hill
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Presidential Palace
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- National Art Gallery
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania