* A traveler said: "Great ride. From 5m to 500m above ground. Very skilled operator. Relaxing, good view, good english speaking guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - team was super attentive and shared positive energy! We had an evening flight with enterntaining guide Vytas. Thank you for this experience! For other travellers - I would recommend to book in advance and have quite flexible evening as timing is clear only on the day of the flight."
* A traveler said: "The captains of the air balloon were very capable. This trip is a trip not to miss in Vilnius. I have scuba dived, hiked the Inca Trail into Machu Picchu, hot air ballooned over the Masa Mira and had other adventures. This trip will be a trip I will remember."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Its a fantastic site and a great day out. The company were very professional and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Great, sweeping tour of history with a LOT packed into a single (enjoyable) day! My guide, Giedirus, was a smart, personable companion (he’s also a university teacher, which is always good) who took me off the beaten paths to see the city, the beautiful countryside, and the fairy tale Castle at Trakai. Kernave was a especially interesting addition to this tour because it sets up a missing part of the story that most people don’t see about how Lithuania became a culture during its pagan origins. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a knowledgeable and very nice guide. Trakai was a small but very nice place."
* A traveler said: "Anna was an amazing, knowledgable, and attentive guide. She taught us so much about Jewish Vilnius and we can't recommend her enough."
* A traveler said: "Renata was a joy to be with! Not only does she know Vilnius history and hundreds of interesting things she can point out throughout the tour, but she is an EXPERT on the subject of craft beer. She herself an accomplished competition-level brewer, so she is a fountain of knowledge in the way that a favorite teacher can make a subject come to life. Oh, and the beer? Fantastic and all served in quirky, interesting places! Wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Vilija, was the BEST of the BEST tour guides I’ve ever had the pleasure of going on a tour with. The food and the settings were fantastic, but her charm and intelligence in telling histories and stories of Lithuanian life, how the cuisine came to be (unique and delicious), and how history both shaped and was shaped by food was a fascinating and eye-opening experience I will never forget. This is THAR tour you cannot miss in Vilnius!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and interesting tour with excellent guides"
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Subacius Hill
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Presidential Palace
- Vilnius TV Tower
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Gate of Dawn (Ausros Vartai)
- St. Anne's Church
- Church of the Holy Spirit (Sventosios Dvasios Baznycia)
- Vilnius Cathedral (Arkikatedra Bazilika)
- Vilnius Old Town (Vilniaus Senamiestis)
- National Art Gallery
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania