Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise around Lake Austin
- This tour is a good option for first-visitors to Austin
- It easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Nominal entrance fee to the park not included in price
Departure & Return
Tour departs & returns at the Loop 360 Boat Ramp located under the south end of the Pennybacker Bridge. Parking underneath the bridge is free. $5 entry fee per person collected by & paid to Travis County Parks. Cash or check only.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wake Riderz - Lake Austin Pontoon Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons