- Canoe tour in the Banff National Park
- Paddle through the Banff National Park by canoe with your guide
- Keep watch for sightings of native animal and bird life
- Gain insight into Banff’s rich native history
Departure & Return
Located on the Corner of Bow Avenue & Wolf Street, Banff
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hydra River Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Banff National Park Big Canoe Tour.
- "It was a great tour and I highly recommend it to anyone and especially for families." See review