- Explore the canyons of the eastern boundary of the Rocky Mountains
- The whole tour takes approximately 7 hours, 4-5 hours are in the canyons
- Technical safety clinic, safety equipment, and wetsuits included
- Transportation to the meeting point at Brule is on your own
Departure & Return
Meeting time is at 8:00am at the Heart Creek Trail Parking lot or by pick up at your hotel. (Please check the directions outlined with the booking or contact us with regards to possible pick up options).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people are required for activity to operate
- A maximum of 8 people in group
- Minimum Age & Ability: Due to the active nature of this trip we require all participants to be at least 15 years of age. Participants due not require any previous rope or rappelling experience, they must though be relatively comfortable with heights and swimming.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness School & Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Canyoning - Ghost Canyon (Intermediate Level).