- Guided tour of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Visit two beautiful lakes located in Banff National Park
- Snap photos of the ‘Jewel of the Canadian Rockies’
- Stroll to a viewpoint in the Valley of Ten Peaks overlooking Moraine Lake
- Learn about the local mountaineering history
- This small-group tour ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
All guests must wait at the public bus parking located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak up the beauty of Lake Louise, referred to as the ‘Jewel of the Canadian Rockies.’ Hear about local mountaineering history, including a tragic accident that shaped Canadian mountain culture.
Continue to a viewpoint in the Valley of Ten Peaks overlooking Moraine Lake, and capture photos of Banff’s incredible natural beauty.
During your tour, you also see the Bow Valley Parkway, Castle Mountain and Chateau Lake Louise.
Please note: Early season road closures limit access to Moraine Lake until late May. Inquire at the time of booking to learn the alternate stops and locations being used.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Scheduled stops at Lake Louise and Moraine Lake are 30 minutes each in length.
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed until late May each year and from early October onwards. Early season and late season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Banff National Park Tour with Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.