- Explore Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway with ease in one day
- Sweeping views over natural attractions such as Bow Falls and Moraine Lake
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Includes round-trip travel from central Banff
Departure & Return
Direct pickup at your Banff and Canmore accommodation available free of charge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours provided in English
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Banff
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour.