- Get off the beaten path with a cross-country ski lesson
- Small group of just four people or fewer
- Guide provides all instruction and navigation
- Personalized attention from your guide in a small group
Departure & Return
Meet at the bench out front the public washrooms at the parking for Lake Louise at 10:30 am. Google map available. https://goo.gl/maps/44jMNckhkfvUz6tK7
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We'll be out over lunch, please bring a day-pack filled with lunch, thermos, mittens, toque, scarf, and warm layers for the day.
- Please arrive with waxless nordic skis, boots, poles. Rentals are approximately $30 plus tax per person, available in Lake Louise at Wilson Mountain Sports or Gear Up in Canmore. The Chateau Lake Louise also has rentals available for $65/pp.
- Tours may be cancelled due to wildlife closures or Environment Canada weather warnings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour requires participants to sign a waiver and covid release form.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freeheelin' Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff