- Snowshoeing tour from Baniff
- Trek through the snow-covered ground with snowshoes
- Keep your eyes peeled for views of the Rocky Mountains
- Ride a gondola up to the snowy hills
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The WMA Snowshoeing on Top of the World program takes place in backcountry alpine terrain and presents serious safety risks for any person not dressed properly or sufficiently fit to complete the entire walk. Once a group leaves the top chairlift station, and begins walking downhill, there is no turning back for the group. Therefore:
- Warm hat and gloves
- Winter coat
- Warm pants – not jeans
- Winter boots or hiking boots
- Guests must be reasonably fit and able to walk at least 3 kilometres on snowshoes through potentially deep powder snow.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Mountain Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.