Departure & Return
Johnson Lake in Banff National Park. Please arrive in the upper parking lot of Johnson Lake, and look for the SUPs setup with a smiling guide waiting for you:).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bow Valley Stand Up Paddleboarding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sunset SUP Tour, Banff National Park.