- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Banff and its wildlife
- Visit historic places and famous landmarks
- Learn about the history and geology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Warm up with hot chocolate and a light snack
Departure & Return
All guests must wait at the public bus parking located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start the day with a morning pickup in Banff, continuing onward to some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as frozen Bow Falls, the famous Banff Springs Hotel, Lake Minnewanka, and the Hoodoos and Bow Valley lookout. Keep your eyes peeled for elk, deer, and bighorn sheep as this is a great tour for seeing wildlife in the morning
Finish your tour by warming up with a snack and a steaming cup of hot chocolate before drop-off back in Banff.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates from December through April.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Winter Tour: Banff and Its Wildlife.