10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There are many 'Game of Thrones' tours available, but this one has the appeal of being led by guides who have appeared in the show as extras. Trek along the wild sea cliffs and rocky beaches that starred in the GoT and see how the scenes were brought to life by watching VFX breakdowns on tablets.
- 'Game of Thrones' tour led by guides who appeared in the show
- Make use of costumes and props at no additional cost
- Visit locations and see how the appeared in the show via tablets
- Includes entrance fees: No hidden costs
Saved to wishlist!
Iron Born costumes, swords, shields & Greyjoy banners
Live commentary on board
Driver and Local Guide
Departure & Return
Jurys Inn Belfast , Great Victoria St, Belfast BT1 6DY, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers except students with valid student identification
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Game of Thrones - Iron Islands & Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Game of Thrones - Iron Islands & Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Game of Thrones - Iron Islands & Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The sites visited were awesome and Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede Rope and the Dark Hedges are a must, such wonderful attractions." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Game of Thrones - Iron Islands & Giant's Causeway from Belfast
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBelfastBus Tours - DublinMovie Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinBus Tours - GlasgowMovie Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMovie Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Dark HedgesBelfast Cathedral QuarterUlster MuseumTitanic QuarterAlbert Memorial ClockQueen's University BelfastShankillBelfast Customs HouseHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesBelfast Falls RoadOld Bushmills DistilleryBelfast Peace WallBallintoy HarbourParliament Buildings (Stormont)Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeCrumlin Road GaolAntrim Coast RoadVictoria Square Shopping CentreEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum