8 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore one of Northern Ireland’s most famous natural treasures on this guided tour of Giant’s Causeway from Belfast. Travel into rural Northern Ireland as your guide sheds light on the region’s rich heritage and geology. Take in panoramic views along Antrim’s winding coastal roads, and discover top sites of interest including the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge. On arrival at the UNESCO–listed Giant’s Causeway, spend two hours exploring at your leisure. Then, enjoy a short stop in Carnlough on route back to Belfast.
- Visit incredible locations such as the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, the Dunluce Castle, and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Spend 2 hours exploring the Giant's Causeway
- Travel along the scenic Antrim Coast Road
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Free access to the Giants Causeway
Fee to Cross Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (optional)
Departure & Return
Great Victoria St, Belfast BT1 6DY, UK
Tour departs at 9.00am Check in 10 mins before departure BT1 6DY
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Due to uneven surfaces,crossig the Rope Bridge is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Odyssey Coach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast
8 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBelfastBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Antrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsCrumlin Road Gaol Tours & TicketsBelfast Grand Opera House Tours & TicketsBelfast Falls Road Tours & TicketsBelfast Cathedral Quarter Tours & TicketsCushendun Tours & TicketsCarrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & TicketsHarland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & TicketsBallintoy Harbour Tours & TicketsBelfast Customs House Tours & TicketsBelfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsOdyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsAlbert Memorial Clock Tours & TicketsQueen's University Belfast Tours & TicketsBelfast City Hall Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsBallycastle Tours & TicketsEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & Tickets