- Half or full-day bike tour of Berlin
- Learn about Berlin's complex past
- See top attractions like Alexanderplatz and the Berlin Wall
- Bike rental and helmet included
Departure & Return
Tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours Office near the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Berlin's Alexanderplatz.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Because there is so much to see in Berlin, this tour takes advantage of the many bike paths the city offers. More than 95 percent of the tour takes place on bike paths and through parks. Also, Berlin is quite flat and easy to traverse by bicycle. With frequent stops to learn about the sites and to take pictures, it all makes for a most enjoyable way to explore this fascinating place.
See the Berlin Wall Memorial and one of the last remaining sections of the wall itself. Stand above Adolf Hitler's bunker and recount the final days of the Third Reich. Check out Checkpoint Charlie, the best-known crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
Pedal to the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most important monuments. It was a symbol of division between Berlin and Germany during the Cold War, but it is now a national symbol of peace and unity. And visit the Reichstag Building, the meeting place of the German Parliament.
Also, ride along the Spree, a river that runs through the city, and Tiergarten Park, Berlin’s largest and most popular inner-city park. Then stop at a beer garden for lunch (own expense) to experience Berlin as the locals do (full-day tour only).
Other stops on the tour include Museum Island, with its collection of five world-renowned museums; Potsdamer Platz, a public square and traffic intersection in the center of Berlin; Gendarmenmarkt’s German and French cathedrals and much more.
Throughout the tour, the guide provides ample information about Berlin’s past and present—and maybe even offers some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Berlin and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike.
The tour ends back at Alexanderplatz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Berlin Bike Tour.
- "I recommend to try this, maybe in the first day of the holiday, so you can know what to experience in Berlin." See review