- 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour of Berlin
- See top attractions like Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate
- Several conveniently located stops around the city
- Commentary available in multiple languages, plus a kids' channel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
There are several stops along the route: Kurfürstendamm; Kaufhaus des Westens; Lützowplatz; Kulturforum; Potsdamer Platz; Checkpoint Charlie; Gendarmenmarkt; Alexanderplatz; Neptunbrunnen; City Quartier DomAquarée; Lustgarten; Unter den Linden; Brandenburger Tor; Washingtonplatz/Hauptbahnhof; Victory Column; Strasse des 17 Juni; Schloss Charlottenburg; and Kantstrasse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 3 G Rules => Participation in the tour only for tested, recovered or vaccinated guests. The 3G rule means that anyone who is not fully vaccinated or is not considered recovered must present either a rapid antigen test (maximum 24 hours old) or a PCR test (maximum 48 hours old). Exempt from the 3G requirement are children up to the age of 6 and beyond pupils who are regularly tested at school.
- OPERATED BY BEX Sightseeing - former BBS Berliner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Cruise.