10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine two of Saxony's most picturesque cities—Dresden and Meissen—with personalized attention on this private tour from Berlin. Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the ability to travel at your own pace while exploring Meissen, the birthplace of German china. In Dresden, walk through the city to see the baroque architecture and learn about its history through your guide's commentary.
- Enjoy traveling at your own pace on a combo tour of Dresden and Meissen
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Learn about both cities' history and culture through guided commentary
- Round-trip private transportation, including hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from anywhere in Berlin
- Berlin Schonefeld Airport, 12521 Schonefeld, Brandenburg Germany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Friend in Berlin UG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour to Meissen and Dresden from Berlin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour to Meissen and Dresden from Berlin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour to Meissen and Dresden from Berlin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour to Meissen and Dresden from Berlin
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamFull-day Tours - PotsdamBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanCategory
New SynagogueTempelhof AirportClassic Remise BerlinOberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)FriedrichshainBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)Deutscher DomBerlin Zoo and AquariumBundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)FührerbunkerKulturforumTopography of TerrorMissing HouseScharf-Gerstenberg CollectionSt. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)PanoramapunktGlienicke BridgeSchwules Museum (Gay Museum)